|'Dream: To See It to the End'|
|LOGH: series 4, episode 110|
|July 801 UC (3 NIC / 492 IC / 3601 CE)|
|←||110th of 110 released in LOGH|
|←||113th of 165 released in all||→|
Dream: To See It to the End (Japanese: 夢、見果てたり) is the 110th episode of the Legend of Galactic Heroes OVA.
Leopold Schumacher is caught by the Imperial military police. Schumacher reveals that the last of the Terraists have landed on Fezzan. Julian Mintz and Reinhard von Lohengramm exchange stories and political viewpoints on their trip to Fezzan. Reinhard's sister and wife tend to him as he lays bedridden. Paul von Oberstein releases a rumour that the Kaiser plans to destroy Terra to lure out the remaining Terraists. Julian and friends notice the Terraists at the provisional Imperial residence and kill the last of the Terraists. Oberstein had used himself as bait and died in place of the Kaiser, although it is not known for certain. Reinhard is surrounded by all his top-ranking admirals, family members, and ministers as he prepares to die. Reinhard wants to leave his son with a friend equal to Siegfried Kircheis and chooses Mittermeyer's adopted son. Julian's staff members go their separate ways. On 26 July 801 UC (3 NIC / 492 IC / 3601 CE), Reinhard dies, after leaving the New Galactic Empire and the decision to institute constitutional reforms in his wife and regent's hands. At the Mittermeyer estate young Felix reaches for the stars, echoing Reinhard's ambition.
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Symphony No. 4 in B flat major (Op. 60): I. Adagio - Allegro vivace (00:01:31)
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Symphony No. 9 in D minor, 'Choral' (Op. 125): III. Adagio molto e cantabile - Andante moderato (00:03:45)
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Symphony No. 5 in C minor (Op. 67): II. Andante con moto (00:04:19)
- Gustav Mahler – Symphony No. 1 in D major: III. Feierlich und gemessen, ohne zu schleppen (00:06:54)
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Egmont Overture (Op. 84) (00:07:14)
- Richard Wagner – Symphony in C major: II. Andante ma non troppo, un poco maestoso (00:09:26)
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Piano Sonata No. 14 in C sharp minor, 'Moonlight' (Op. 27, No. 2): I. Adagio sostenuto (00:11:39)
- Gustav Mahler – Symphony No. 2, 'Resurrection': I. Allegro maestoso (00:15:21)
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Symphony No. 9 in D minor, 'Choral' (Op. 125): IV. Recitative (00:21:12)
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Piano Sonata No. 8 in C minor, 'Sonata Pathétique' (Op. 13): II. Adagio cantabile (00:22:03)
- Richard Wagner – Siegfried Idyll (00:23:32)
- Gustav Mahler – Symphony No. 4: III. Ruhevoll, poco adagio (00:26:42)
- Gustav Mahler – Symphony No. 10 [Cooke version]: V. Finale (00:29:16)
'The Golden Lion Flag Loses Its Lustre'
|Legend of Galactic Heroes (OVA)